About the Conference
The original date of the Conference was on September 24-26, 2020, but it was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the pandemic still significantly affect the world and make travelling difficult or unsafe we have decided that the 10th International Conference on Tribology – BALKANTRIB '20 will be held entirely online on May 20-22, 2021.
The International Conference on Tribology – BALKANTRIB is supported by the Balkan Tribological Association and is organized every three years since 1993, each time in different Balkan country. This 10th jubilee BALKANTRIB conference is organized by the Serbian Tribology Society and the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade. The scope of the Conference embraces the state-of-the-art and future trends in tribology research and application. Tribology as an interdisciplinary scientific area is always in the core of research and industrial interests, and the Conference aims to stimulate the collaboration between scientists, researchers, industrial engineers and specialists. The Conference will focus on both the fundamental and applied aspects of friction, wear and lubrication, at all scales. Contributions all over the world, involving any aspect of tribology are welcome.
- Fundamentals of friction and wear
- Tribological properties of solid materials
- Surface engineering and coating tribology
- Lubricants and lubrication
- Tribotesting and tribosystem monitoring
- Tribology in machine elements
- Tribology in manufacturing processes
- Tribology in transportation engineering
- Design and calculation of tribocontacts
- Sealing tribology
- Nano and microtribology
- Other topics related to tribology